It’s my birthday, and guess what I am doing in the first 25 minutes. I am crying! My dad was yelling at me because I was trying to fix the home printer. I needed to print out a document for a video contest I am entering (chance to win $275) and it was late at night. I had to fill out the form before March 5. So, he started yelling at me and I started crying. I don’t why I can’t stop doing that. I can’t get mad properly. Tears always come and when I yell, it gets choked by the thightening in my throat when I cry. I wish it would stop. So, that’s crying within the first 25 minutes of my “special day.” Plus, I am going to school on a Saturday on my birthday. Messed up, right? Well, I am sad and fourteen.
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- @VP @SecondLady Happy Anniversary. God bless. 2 weeks ago
- Fanfiction: originality from another origin. theodysseyonline.com/fanfiction-def… 2 weeks ago
- What is it that we search for so? theodysseyonline.com/purposing 3 weeks ago
- RT @BarbroFarbror: https://t.co/B9Xw0kB6GZ 3 weeks ago
- Time: how would you measure it? theodysseyonline.com/unraveling-thr… 1 month ago