I, Jhinelle Walker, am going to try to start a Small Business Club when I start High School. I am going to take my expertise and teach others how to start their own business. The high school already has a business club but my sister says she quit because they didn’t do anything. If I was to join that, I wouldn’t be able to teach anyone anything because I will never be voted President because there would be Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and just older kids. If you are not the President, you can’t lead anyone and educate them. So, I will start a productive one. All I need is a meeting with my new principal, some friends as back-up, a book and tutorial as examples, my website URL, some large boards covered with facts and data, and nerve. Wish me luck when school starts, will ya?
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- Well, since I've reactivated... Hello, Twitter! Studying hard, reading harder. Need some food. See you later. (It r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @Psych_USA: RT if you've waited three years to hear this again. #PsychTheMovie https://t.co/5H7VZFjkQQ 1 month ago
- @nelsonKirsten More than six were tweeting that. Suck it! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @Psych_USA BINGO! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @guypriley Same. 1 month ago