My sister came home one day with a book called “How To Win Friends and Influence People” and wouldn’t really let me read it. Only two chapters is what she gave me. So, I went to the library and picked it up along with another two of his books, “The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking” and “How to Stop Worrying and Start Living.” When I was collecting them, I ran into more books for selling on eBay, how to get published for teens, Dale’s daughter’s, Donna, book, and more. I’m going to read them all… hopefully.
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- Well, since I've reactivated... Hello, Twitter! Studying hard, reading harder. Need some food. See you later. (It r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @Psych_USA: RT if you've waited three years to hear this again. #PsychTheMovie https://t.co/5H7VZFjkQQ 1 month ago
- @nelsonKirsten More than six were tweeting that. Suck it! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @Psych_USA BINGO! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @guypriley Same. 1 month ago