Curtsy of @IDoThat2 from Twitter. I do most of these myself. I’ll probably put up more soon. You can see all the ones I retweeted through my account: @JhinelleW_RN
I Do That Too:
1. Pretending you’re the host of a cooking show when you’re home alone cooking.
2. When your hair touches your skin, you think it’s a bug and spaz out.
3. Automatically start pulling out grass while sitting down in a field.
4. When you clear your calculator, you press the button five times just to be sure.
5. When you try to take a drink and the ice cube attacks your face.
6. When you put something down for a minute and it completely disappears from the face of the earth.
7. Getting mad at the object you stepped on.
8. Checking the fridge again to see if any food magically appeared in the last 10 minutes.
9. Yelling ‘STAY’ at objects that keep falling over.
10. Yell someone’s name in different voices until they hear you.
11. Hitting your hip on a corner and feeling like you’ve been shot.
12. When home alone, every noise heard is a serial killer.
13. Watching the raindrops on the window to see which one ‘wins’.
14. Pressing the elevator button more than once, thinking it will come faster.
15. When it’s a new year and it takes about 6 months to write the correct date on paper.
16. That moment of panic when you’ve rocked too far back in your chair and think you’re going to die.
17. Hating when one string of your hoody is longer than the other.
18. Walk a little faster when you see a creepy van.
19. Use your phone as a flashlight, pressing random buttons to keep it lit.
20. Don’t know the name of a song. Type all of the words you know in Google and hope for the best.
21. Text someone in the same room as you. Stare at them until they get it.
22. Use your big umbrella as a walking stick/cane when it’s not raining.
23. Test the shower water temperature to see if it’s hot when you first turn it on, knowing that it will be initially cold.
24. Have like 50 t-shirts but you only wear 7 of them and complain that you have no clothes.
25. Hide your favorite food from your family.
26. That awkward moment when you remember something funny, and can’t stop smiling like an idiot.
27. Jump from couch to couch, pretending that the carpet is lava.
28. That awkward moment when no one else is laughing, except for you and you can’t stop.
29. WHEN CLEANING MY ROOM: 5% Cleaning. 30% Complaining. 65% Playing with stuff I just found.
30. HEY, WHO STOLE MY – never mind, I found it.
31. When someone touches my phone, I automatically turn into a ninja.
32. Try to fall back asleep in the morning just to finish a dream.
33. Turning off the downstairs lights and running upstairs so no one kills you…
34. Jumping from the last few stairs feeling really good about yourself!
35. Everything becomes 100 times louder when you aren’t trying to wake someone up.
Two Random Funny Ones:
1. Typical Pingpong Game: 10% playing Pingpong. 90% chasing the Ball around the room.
2. Lazy Rule: If it falls under the bed, it’s gone. Forever.
I’m done for now.