Fan fiction (alternatively referred to as fanfiction, fanfic, FF, or fic) is a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. Works of fan fiction are rarely commissioned or authorized by the original work’s owner, creator, or publisher; also, they are almost never professionally published. Because of this, many fan fictions written often contain a disclaimer stating that the creator of the work owns none of the characters. Fan fiction, therefore, is defined by being both related to its subject’s canonical fictional universe and simultaneously existing outside the canon of that universe. Most fan fiction writers assume that their work is read primarily by other fans, and therefore tend to presume that their readers have knowledge of the canon universe (created by a professional writer) in which their works are based.
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- @VP @SecondLady Happy Anniversary. God bless. 2 weeks ago
- Fanfiction: originality from another origin. theodysseyonline.com/fanfiction-def… 2 weeks ago
- What is it that we search for so? theodysseyonline.com/purposing 3 weeks ago
- RT @BarbroFarbror: https://t.co/B9Xw0kB6GZ 3 weeks ago
- Time: how would you measure it? theodysseyonline.com/unraveling-thr… 1 month ago