I have to recreate my mom’s site under a new web-hoster because they weren’t working out so well. Currently, I am downloading all the previous files to my computer to upload onto the new one. It not my imagination. The amount queued files are lowering and rising even more. I literally watching it grow instead of shrink. Really? That much files were created over a span of about a month. Imagine how long it would take to upload it all again. But I have to do it. She threatened to fire me, her own daughter, if I didn’t fix it. What?! She says (quote) “You are a business person now.” (unquote) Come on! At least I will still get paid.
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- @VP @SecondLady Happy Anniversary. God bless. 2 weeks ago
- Fanfiction: originality from another origin. theodysseyonline.com/fanfiction-def… 2 weeks ago
- What is it that we search for so? theodysseyonline.com/purposing 3 weeks ago
- RT @BarbroFarbror: https://t.co/B9Xw0kB6GZ 3 weeks ago
- Time: how would you measure it? theodysseyonline.com/unraveling-thr… 1 month ago