I have to recreate my mom’s site under a new web-hoster because they weren’t working out so well. Currently, I am downloading all the previous files to my computer to upload onto the new one. It not my imagination. The amount queued files are lowering and rising even more. I literally watching it grow instead of shrink. Really? That much files were created over a span of about a month. Imagine how long it would take to upload it all again. But I have to do it. She threatened to fire me, her own daughter, if I didn’t fix it. What?! She says (quote) “You are a business person now.” (unquote) Come on! At least I will still get paid.
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- Well, since I've reactivated... Hello, Twitter! Studying hard, reading harder. Need some food. See you later. (It r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @Psych_USA: RT if you've waited three years to hear this again. #PsychTheMovie https://t.co/5H7VZFjkQQ 1 month ago
- @nelsonKirsten More than six were tweeting that. Suck it! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @Psych_USA BINGO! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @guypriley Same. 1 month ago