Shazam has entered into a strategic partnership with, and received an investment from, Mexican telecommunications company America Movil. Part of a conglomerate of companies owned by businessman Carlos Slim Helu, America Movil has put $40 million into Shazam that will aid its growth into advertising and television and help the audio recognition service expand in Latin America.
How To Start a Small Business For Kids, Teens, and Young Adults Handbook
Self-Hosted Blog Versionhttp://www.ourrandomnation.com/
Random Nation ContactYou can call or email Random Nation for a representative (me) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would be happy help or chat.
Number: (914) 712-8948
Donate to Random Nation
Random Nation GoFundMe
Random Nation Paper
- Well, since I've reactivated... Hello, Twitter! Studying hard, reading harder. Need some food. See you later. (It r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @Psych_USA: RT if you've waited three years to hear this again. #PsychTheMovie https://t.co/5H7VZFjkQQ 1 month ago
- @nelsonKirsten More than six were tweeting that. Suck it! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @Psych_USA BINGO! #PsychTheMovie 1 month ago
- @guypriley Same. 1 month ago